Meadowlark Prairie i know you want to cry all night, all night
82 Posts
Ooc — hund
What in hell was that thing?

Pale eyes crinkled as he tried to better make out the scarred form. He could not make out every knick and detail but it was obvious that someone (or someones) had got a good hold on them. He did not envy the bleached stranger.

Stupidly and curiously, he moved closer to the figure in the field. Although he was not totally stupid in his brazen approach to the stranger. He halted a few yards away to keep a respectable distance between them and silently kept looking at their figure. It was almost hard to figure out where on them he should stare but he settled for the face. Kalganov would not miss anything there for it was just as tattered as the rest.

Hello. He breathed softly as the faintest twinkle of admiration danced in his eyes. He did not envy the male for his ripped looks but oh gods did he envy him for the stories he must have to tell and the experience he must have harbored from gaining so many marks.
RUSSIAN & ENGLISH
Messages In This Thread
i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 06:35 PM