Firestone Hot Springs A little bit dangerous, a little bit sweet
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
"I could ask you the same thing. But the difference between us,
His own growl was light, only just scorning the fringes of his word's end.
"is that I don't care[font]."[/font]
Choosing to remain guarded around this flashy female, Siq stayed standing. If she struk first, it had better been to kill him, as his retaliation was going to be murder.
Despite this, would they stay civil?

Disinterest crossed his face as she snarled at him even more. But the more hostile she became, the more interested he had gotten. The little voice in his head whispered to walk away from something like this, she was right to be hostile. But that same voice voiced over to kill her, to drag he through the seething waters of this place, to drown her in a molten puddle of her own blood. To revel in her bubbly cries as he held her down and rejoiced in her passing. 
What the hell was wrong wth him?
"Whatever; I'm unapologetic. Don't care if I offend you.[font]"[/font]

[font]She offended him, but he wouldn't bring it up. It was only his pride; it could heal over twice as strong. The dark male actually decided to chalk it up to-[/font]
"Hormones."

It could certainly be assumed he was talking about her, when in all reality he was referencing himself. Siqsa hadn't taken it into consideration himself, however. And nonchalantly he began to head back into the field of steam and warmth. Whether she would attack him with his back turned or not was completely unregistered in his mind. 
Go ahead and go for attacking him if you'd like, hun. No worries; he deserved a good smack in the ass!

Be careful, you don't want this.
Carefree, but there's a dark side that haunts this.
[Image: giphy.gif] 
Want to roll with me? Better know your place-
Because if you look around, 
you'll see you've lost your way.

Messages In This Thread
A little bit dangerous, a little bit sweet - by Siqsa - October 01, 2018, 03:57 PM
RE: A little bit dangerous, a little bit sweet - by Siqsa - October 03, 2018, 10:25 AM
RE: A little bit dangerous, a little bit sweet - by Siqsa - October 03, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: A little bit dangerous, a little bit sweet - by Siqsa - October 03, 2018, 03:21 PM
RE: A little bit dangerous, a little bit sweet - by Siqsa - October 04, 2018, 04:30 AM
RE: A little bit dangerous, a little bit sweet - by Siqsa - October 04, 2018, 03:17 PM
RE: A little bit dangerous, a little bit sweet - by Siqsa - October 04, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: A little bit dangerous, a little bit sweet - by Siqsa - October 05, 2018, 08:44 AM