Swiftcurrent Creek she's been my queen since we were sixteen
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
All Welcome 

where had the time gone? what had aria even been doing? since she had returned with constantine she felt she walked on eggshells. she'd done nothing wrong-- probably-- and yet she felt she'd committed such a crime against durnehviir. to leave the territory with her mate after they'd had a fight... not that aria had known about the fight until they left but... oh, aria could feel it. the gossip circled the pack, and she was at the center of it.

despite the fact that her wildest dreams were to remain invisible to the wolves of the creek-- save for constantine, who was her closest friend-- aria suddenly found all eyes on her.

at least, that's how she felt. 

she had ventured into the territory today with a pair of rabbits in her jaws. she was not useless, after all, aria hunted and patrolled day in and day out-- they had mouths to feed. she was hoping to deposit them in a cache nearer to the alpha's den, for the mother dragon and her hatchlings. head low and ears pressed to her skull, aria moved forwards through the territory with long, graceful strides.
Messages In This Thread
she's been my queen since we were sixteen - by Aria - October 04, 2018, 10:30 AM
RE: she's been my queen since we were sixteen - by Eilonwy - October 14, 2018, 09:45 AM
RE: she's been my queen since we were sixteen - by Aria - October 25, 2018, 12:47 PM