Wapun Meadow Shut your mouth and run me like a river
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
All Welcome 
She walked through the meadow, listening to the dying grass crunch beneath her feet. Brynn was built for winter and so she was enjoying the colder days and nights. Her enjoyment was tainted, though. She was starting to feel a little out of place in Easthollow, and she only had one wolf to blame. She had followed him here only to have her heart broken. His last words to her were that he wouldn't give up, but she hadn't even seen him in weeks, partly because she was avoiding him, but also partly because he was rarely around. She didn't want him anymore, though. That's what she kept telling herself anyway. Seriously, though, even if he were trying his hardest, there was just no way she could ever trust him again. 

So, now she was here. She had obviously developed a loyalty for the pack and its members, but lately she had started to feel like maybe that wasn't enough anymore. Her walking brought her to a stream, and she walked to the edge and lowered her head to pull the cool liquid in her mouth. She lifted her head and gathered the extras drops of water from her lips with her tongue as she glanced around at her surroundings. She appeared to be alone, and honestly preferred it that way. Turning from the rivulet, she continued to follow it through the meadow with no real destination in mind.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Brynn - October 04, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Aria - October 04, 2018, 06:39 PM
RE: Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Brynn - October 05, 2018, 11:02 AM
RE: Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Aria - October 07, 2018, 01:56 PM
RE: Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Brynn - October 09, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Aria - October 25, 2018, 12:39 PM
RE: Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Brynn - October 26, 2018, 03:59 PM