Wapun Meadow Shut your mouth and run me like a river
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
No worries! :)

She nodded her agreement. Yeah, south, she answered with a small smile. 

I guess, um, for the same reason, Brynn replied with a shrug. Oh, and exploring a little, she added a second later but feeling stupid for doing so. Why did she need to clarify with that? It didn't help that she had just latched on to being out here for fresh air, agreeing only to hopefully make things less awkward. She had clearly done the opposite, though, a usual. Her ears fell a little and she looked away uncomfortably, hoping the other wolf hadn't noticed how weird she was yet.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Brynn - October 04, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Aria - October 04, 2018, 06:39 PM
RE: Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Brynn - October 05, 2018, 11:02 AM
RE: Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Aria - October 07, 2018, 01:56 PM
RE: Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Brynn - October 09, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Aria - October 25, 2018, 12:39 PM
RE: Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Brynn - October 26, 2018, 03:59 PM