The Heartwood i'm a ghost of you, you're a ghost of me
stormblessed
282 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
There was a word that was mouthed but no sound came out. Though his interest had been touched with this, Ford did not allow it to reflect in his features. He remained as straight-faced as ever. In light of this, though, the titan moved to draw closer to the pale stranger. Each step brought a new feature into view; the boy was damaged. Though he had done well to create a socially charming facade for himself, the titan was also entirely direct.

“You bite that off, or did someone take it from you?” the inkhound inquired with a careful canting of his crown. He was – of course – referring to the tongue that he assumed to be missing. Surely, most wolves did not opt to mouth their apologies if they were capable of speaking them. Noting that the boy's eye had been brutalized and then poorly replaced with something foreign, Ford assumed that he was dabbling in some dark magic... or he was friends with someone who was.
Messages In This Thread
i'm a ghost of you, you're a ghost of me - by Ford - October 05, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: i'm a ghost of you, you're a ghost of me - by Ford - October 08, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: i'm a ghost of you, you're a ghost of me - by Ford - October 08, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: i'm a ghost of you, you're a ghost of me - by Ford - October 09, 2018, 12:33 PM
RE: i'm a ghost of you, you're a ghost of me - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 08:54 PM
RE: i'm a ghost of you, you're a ghost of me - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: i'm a ghost of you, you're a ghost of me - by Ford - October 26, 2018, 04:47 PM
RE: i'm a ghost of you, you're a ghost of me - by Ford - November 02, 2018, 12:18 PM