The Heartwood i'm a ghost of you, you're a ghost of me
stormblessed
282 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
It was moderately difficult for him to read through the words that were mouthed. It wasn't a skill that he had been encouraged to pursue on the islands. Still, he was able to do his best to make out bits of the stranger's sentences and piece together the portions that he didn't understand. It seemed that he was not from the forest where they stood, but one that bore similarities. To the seawolf, they were all the same. His mother would have chastised him for that, but he didn't understand the innate need to belong to the wood.

The name wasn't important, and so he didn't really care to understand the poor muddling that had fallen from his mouth. Instead, he nodded his skull and glanced toward the trees that stood beyond him. “You been there long?” Ford then inquired, feeling it was best to ask questions that could be answered with a simple yes, or no. Of course, the swarthy titan did not know what he would have done without his own tongue; it was far too valuable to him.
Call me Mr. Rattlebone
Holy Ghost who haunts your home
They don't know you like I know you
Call me Mr. Rattlebone
I am the driver, I am the shadow, and I am the hearse
Messages In This Thread
i'm a ghost of you, you're a ghost of me - by Ford - October 05, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: i'm a ghost of you, you're a ghost of me - by Ford - October 08, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: i'm a ghost of you, you're a ghost of me - by Ford - October 08, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: i'm a ghost of you, you're a ghost of me - by Ford - October 09, 2018, 12:33 PM
RE: i'm a ghost of you, you're a ghost of me - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 08:54 PM
RE: i'm a ghost of you, you're a ghost of me - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: i'm a ghost of you, you're a ghost of me - by Ford - October 26, 2018, 04:47 PM
RE: i'm a ghost of you, you're a ghost of me - by Ford - November 02, 2018, 12:18 PM