Wheeling Gull Isle Riddle me this
112 Posts
Ooc — Sabin
The Overseer didn’t need to be patrolling the borders of Undersea’s territory – there were plenty of capable wolves whom he trusted to do the job. And, given his injuries, it would probably be wise to take some time off and let those capable wolves fill in for him. But he has his reasons for being out here.

He is, in a way, expecting a messenger from Morningside. It is a matter he wishes to deal with personally.

Stockholm answers the summons expediently despite his gait being stiff and sore from his injuries. His thick fur does well to hide many of them, but the bites on his forelegs where the fur is shorter are plainly visible, and well… you can’t hide the scent of injury very easily.

Still, he gives an amicable wag of his tail as he approaches and dips his head in a respectful nod. He is glad the messenger is a wolf he recognizes, someone who had been at the Hunter’s Moon celebration, no less. “Sunny. It’s good to see you.” He does not broach the subject of the visit first – the Gampr erroneously thinks that Aditya has returned to Morningside, and that Sunny is here to get their side of the story or to inform them of some judgment the pack leadership has passed on Undersea in response to the injuries Aditya sustained. He doesn’t for a moment expect that the other man never returned to his pack.
Messages In This Thread
Riddle me this - by Sunny - October 08, 2018, 12:08 PM
RE: Riddle me this - by Stockholm - October 08, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: Riddle me this - by Sunny - October 08, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: Riddle me this - by Stockholm - October 14, 2018, 10:49 PM
RE: Riddle me this - by Sunny - October 15, 2018, 02:53 PM
RE: Riddle me this - by Stockholm - October 15, 2018, 10:10 PM
RE: Riddle me this - by Sunny - October 29, 2018, 08:11 AM
RE: Riddle me this - by Stockholm - October 29, 2018, 11:20 PM