Stone Circle Will I ever be good enough?
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Steph was glad to hear her mother agree with her. Sometimes, it was hard to see the positive side of things when all one could focus on was the hurt that had happened. But, Steph was determined to lift her mother back up, no matter what it took.

Her expression turned confused when Valette said she and Ezekiel had never been mates. Had Steph forgotten that? Maybe she had never asked, since it never mattered to her. Oh, she said. Well, all the better, she said, trying to turn it around. I know you feel abandoned by Stark, she began softly. But, you are such a strong female, Mom, she told her. You've been leading this pack on your own almost my whole life, Steph pointed out. And you're damn good at it. You've never needed a mate by your side, even to raise your children. She sighed, not sure if she was making her mother feel better. I know you've wanted someone by your side... But just remember, you stand tall on your own, and I believe once you realize that, you'll see how strong and independent you are. And you'll see that this was all Stark's loss. Not yours. She looked to Valette, trying to determine if her words got through to her. 

We are the lucky ones.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
Will I ever be good enough? - by RIP Valette - October 08, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: Will I ever be good enough? - by Steph - October 08, 2018, 06:20 PM
RE: Will I ever be good enough? - by RIP Valette - October 09, 2018, 07:48 AM
RE: Will I ever be good enough? - by Steph - October 10, 2018, 07:12 AM
RE: Will I ever be good enough? - by RIP Valette - October 10, 2018, 08:03 AM
RE: Will I ever be good enough? - by Steph - October 15, 2018, 07:40 AM
RE: Will I ever be good enough? - by RIP Valette - October 16, 2018, 07:03 AM
RE: Will I ever be good enough? - by Steph - October 16, 2018, 07:09 PM