Sun Mote Copse breakfast, lunch and dinner's for beginners
89 Posts
Ooc — belle
Cinder, too, gazed longingly at the waters and the plume of white spray that dusted around the bottom of the waterfall; his friend's question had him grow silent for a little while, sucked into his own thoughts. Raleska had said she'd liked swimming. If Bat liked it too, surely he ought to try when the air had grown warmer and he felt brave enough? It must be fun, and he quickly added it to his to-do list... the list he'd only just created in his mind.

"I wonder what it would be like to be a fish." The young boy murmured, head inclining a touch to the side as his bronze eyes flicked back to Bat. "Have you ever thought about that? Or a bird, because they can fly. I wonder what flying feels like." He could only imagine, conjure images within his head - they looked so free, so beautiful; what was it like to be able to soar over the clouds and watch the world pass from above?
for you,
there's nothing in this world i wouldn't do
Messages In This Thread
breakfast, lunch and dinner's for beginners - by Bat - October 09, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: breakfast, lunch and dinner's for beginners - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: breakfast, lunch and dinner's for beginners - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: breakfast, lunch and dinner's for beginners - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: breakfast, lunch and dinner's for beginners - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 02:23 PM
RE: breakfast, lunch and dinner's for beginners - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: breakfast, lunch and dinner's for beginners - by Bat - October 16, 2018, 11:27 AM
RE: breakfast, lunch and dinner's for beginners - by Bat - October 24, 2018, 10:29 AM
RE: breakfast, lunch and dinner's for beginners - by Bat - November 06, 2018, 10:37 AM
RE: breakfast, lunch and dinner's for beginners - by Cinder - November 20, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: breakfast, lunch and dinner's for beginners - by Bat - November 27, 2018, 12:22 PM