Bramblepoint I could be wrong about anybody else.
82 Posts
Ooc — hund
He didn’t fuss much once Mou had explained things to him and opted for silently following along. Dirty work was something he was capable of so his presence being need was almost exciting. Except you wouldn’t be able to tell in his lifeless green eyes.

When they arrive, he simply stares at the fiery form. She is a blazing wildfire in looks compared to the ghosts who linger near her. Kalganov didn’t bother listening to the chatter of Maegi and Mou. Something told him that he might have been needed to be more worried about the sudden coldness of Maegi but he thought little of it. As it wasn’t every day you were brought to help drag a body.

His ear flicks softly at Mou’s tattered voice. Kalganov moves closer to the body with ease — perhaps even confidence — before looking back at his fellow ghosts. They both had their weaknesses but hopefully it wouldn’t be too hard with three. I’ll grab the front in case they wake up, let’s me take the brute force of upset teeth. He spoke as he glanced between them, waiting to see if anyone would protest.
RUSSIAN & ENGLISH
Messages In This Thread
I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 09, 2018, 10:06 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Fire - October 09, 2018, 10:35 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Maegi - October 09, 2018, 10:39 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Kalganov - October 10, 2018, 06:30 AM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Maegi - October 10, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Kalganov - October 13, 2018, 01:39 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Maegi - October 14, 2018, 11:01 PM