Stavanger Bay the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake
settling their restless wings
384 Posts
Ooc —
dalia nodded, smiling. "they are not as earthy as normal stones-- usually bright colors, especially when wet. and you can often see through them when the sun shines on them," she explained, and added without hesitation, "if i ever come across one, perhaps i could show you." 

she did feel valued. not that she didn't feel that way in drageda, but everyone knew her there. each of her packmates knew portia well as the pretty plant lady who collected stones and grew flowers in skulls. everyone knew dalia as the fisa's daughter. when ford asked her questions, dalia could tell, he was genuinely interested. and, she found, she liked sharing. 

"can you tell me about yourself?" she asked him with a gentle cant of her head. for as much as dalia realized she enjoyed sharing, she would always be a listener first.
trigedasleng will be in blue.
Messages In This Thread
the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 11:36 AM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 04:14 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 08:34 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Dalia - October 10, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 11:14 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 11, 2018, 10:14 AM