Heron Lake Plateau i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade
587 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Ranger
Now Tegan was moving his limbs strangely. Bat stared dumbly at the unspoken exchange, unaware that they were speaking to one another. She had an inkling that they were communicating, somehow, based on their body language and expressions. She was at a loss otherwise. She thought of asking but there was something intimidating about Towhee... and there was something much more pressing at hand.

"Not sure," Towhee admitted to answer Tegan's question. She paused. "How about this: I'll send X north, so why don't you two try to the south?" Right after she spoke, she peered upward and made a strange noise in her throat.

Bat's eyes grew rounder and wider as the hawk suddenly swooped down and landed a few feet away. "Whoa! Is that—?" She was speechless as her silver eyes fixed on Towhee.

The she-wolf made a few more of those inexplicable motions and there was a rush of air as the hawk took wing again. "That was X," Towhee confirmed, tone bone dry.

Bat had so many questions! "That's so cool," she began, then abruptly remembered herself. Towhee had, in her mysterious way, sent X the hawk to scout northward. That meant she and Tegan should begin heading south, pronto.

"Wait, what sort of injuries does Ceara have?" the aspiring scout couldn't help but wonder. Bat was curious in general, though she knew this information might prove crucial in the search (and rescue?).
Messages In This Thread
i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 01:17 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 02:11 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 03:54 PM