Heron Lake Plateau i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade
587 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Ranger
The information about the sign language and Towhee's deafness fascinated Bat. She had so many questions! Fortunately, Tegan answered a couple of them, even the ones that hadn't occurred to her, like why she talked so funny.

"Wait, so, she can't hear? Like, at all? But how...?" She reflected back on the conversation, flabbergasted by Towhee's ability to converse despite her disability. Then Tegan distracted her with some signing. When he said her old name out loud, she looked sharply in the direction Towhee had gone, afraid she might have—oh, wait...

Sucking in a flustered breath, Bat kicked out a leg to get Tegan to stop moving. She was having some sensory overload here. "How's that even, like, possible? That's..." Clearly, it was possible, and Bat was deeply impressed. She shook her head as if in disbelief. "And the hawk...!? X?" She didn't even know what to say about that. It was so... beyond.

But she really needed to focus. Giving her head a sound shake and blinking several times, Bat began to move again, trailing south, parallel to the plateau. "So what do you think's up with Ceara?"
Messages In This Thread
i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 01:17 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 02:11 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 03:54 PM