Ravenshook Cliffs didn't know how but i always had a feeling
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
It made Elixir excited to hear he would come back to the Plateau with her. He would be able to meet Liri and Kavik, that made her all the more excited. She hoped it would be doing something good for once. The wolfdog couldn't contain the wag of her tail that had came unexpectedly. Oh if she was human would her face be ten million shades of red at this point but she was a wolfdog and so she could contain that. 

"I'm so happy to hear it! It's not too far. We should get going though so that we could get back, then Liri can take a look at your wounds, she's the Alpha and our healer. I know a little but not like her." she made it a point to say that Liri knew a lot. She was their only hope of medicine in the pack and so she was valued. Elixir motioned with her head for him to follow. "It's hard for me to talk about... my attack..anyway..." she explained as he said he could listen if she liked him too. She would but it would bring back so many hated memories..she just wasn't ready for just yet.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Freddie - October 12, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - October 12, 2018, 01:32 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - October 12, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - October 13, 2018, 06:53 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - October 16, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - October 31, 2018, 10:37 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Freddie - November 14, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - November 14, 2018, 12:02 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Freddie - November 14, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - November 14, 2018, 12:31 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Freddie - November 25, 2018, 03:59 PM