Hoshor Plains i've been dreaming things and scheming things
21 Posts
Ooc — Chey
They had been travelling a whole a month, thirty days and night's worth of distance was placed between them and their old pack. Nobody had chased them too far though what hurt most was their mother had chased them down and actually wished them well getting away from the corruption of Fierce Creek. Now Kaala, Lydda, and Ankuusa were alone. Calus had come too but he had vanished somewhere along the way, not to return again. Everything was different now and Kaala couldn't help but feel downright thrilled about it. She was the leader of their little trio of wolves at a year old and her best friend and sister both respected it, which was why when she said she wanted to slip off for some alone time they didn't protest.

So she headed off moving quickly to keep her blood flowing to battle the cold. She ended up in a field and looked around, spotting another wolf. A male at that, young by the looks of it. "Ey! Would you be able to tell me where I am and what's around here?" she shouted before moving in closer, head lowered and tail swaying side to side to show she meant no harm.
Damien can still come in of course, but lemme know if Kaala here isn't welcome!
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've been dreaming things and scheming things - by Kaala - October 14, 2018, 10:24 AM
RE: i've been dreaming things and scheming things - by Kaala - December 04, 2018, 05:00 PM