Stone Circle Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline.
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela

Cloudy and cold reminded Brynn of home, and she wasn't quite prepared for the way it made her feel. She had admittedly tried to forget her past since finding a home here, and most days it had been fairly easy to do so; she would bury herself in patrols or hunting or whatever else she could find to do which left not much room for any negative thoughts or walks down memory lane. But today as she she moved through the trees of the forest that covered part of their territory, she found it hard to ignore the things she'd rather not think about, and it soured her mood a little. 

As a cold breeze lifted the thick fur on her back as she walked, a rustling of leaves in the distance made her stop and whip her head to look in the direction of the sound. She stared at the spot for a few silent moments before shrugging a little and moving again, deciding it was probably some small forest creature fleeing from the scent of a predator. Although she frequently did hunt in these woods, that was not her purpose for being here today; she was just passing through as part of her patrol, and she found the trees to be good places to leave her scent.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline. - by Brynn - October 15, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline. - by Ira - October 15, 2018, 03:57 PM
RE: Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline. - by Brynn - October 17, 2018, 04:30 PM
RE: Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline. - by Ira - October 19, 2018, 03:23 AM
RE: Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline. - by Brynn - October 19, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline. - by Ira - October 23, 2018, 04:27 AM
RE: Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline. - by Brynn - October 26, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline. - by Ira - November 02, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline. - by Brynn - November 08, 2018, 12:25 PM
RE: Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline. - by Ira - November 10, 2018, 01:00 AM
RE: Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline. - by Brynn - November 22, 2018, 12:52 AM
RE: Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline. - by Ira - November 22, 2018, 04:03 AM