Lost Creek Hollow i heard he lives down a river somewhere
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The journey had been one that wasn't too bad but it had saddened her a bit. It was the first home where she hadn't been looked down upon or hurt in some way. In fact, Sunspire had encouraged her to become better in her skill as a healer and she had been taught how to do better with the social aspect of it too. Her part in the journey wasn't major but she had managed to give those who wanted them herbs to boost energy to keep them going. When they finally arrived at the new territory she sniffed around for a while before coming back to the group in time to hear Terance speak. She listened quietly and had nothing to disagree with, she didn't know Treason enough to have any feelings about the decision. "Congratulations Treason" she voiced loudly unsure if the female was even around. When Rannoch lifted his muzzle to begin the claiming howl, she raised hers and joined in.
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
Messages In This Thread
i heard he lives down a river somewhere - by Terance - October 15, 2018, 02:59 PM
RE: i heard he lives down a river somewhere - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - October 15, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: i heard he lives down a river somewhere - by Arbiter - October 15, 2018, 11:10 PM
RE: i heard he lives down a river somewhere - by Rueger - October 16, 2018, 04:56 PM
RE: i heard he lives down a river somewhere - by Maia - October 16, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: i heard he lives down a river somewhere - by Breccan - October 17, 2018, 11:58 AM