Lost Creek Hollow i heard he lives down a river somewhere
205 Posts
Ooc — Kim
The journey had been mostly unremarkable, but it was still fascinating to Breccan. He had tagged along with his parents, sticking close as they traversed through unfamiliar territories, but his eyes had been wide and had taken in each detail of the terrain. Somewhere deep inside him, a yearning began to stir, perhaps passed down from his maternal grandmother and kindled now by this adventure. Though he was still young, he wanted to see it all; before now, he hadn't realized how much there was beyond the Sunspire's borders.

He would have to build up his stamina, though; his biggest complaint as they arrived at what would be their new home was that his feet hurt. But thoughts of his aching paws dissipated as he looked around the wooded canopy with wonder. Even with the leaves quickly losing their color and falling from the branches, the place was still magnificent to a pup who had grown up on the side of a mountain where trees were scarce.

He half-listened to Terance, but when his father began to howl, Breccan gave the adults his full attention. He tilted back his own head and let his young voice join their medley with excitement.
Messages In This Thread
i heard he lives down a river somewhere - by Terance - October 15, 2018, 02:59 PM
RE: i heard he lives down a river somewhere - by Arbiter - October 15, 2018, 11:10 PM
RE: i heard he lives down a river somewhere - by Rueger - October 16, 2018, 04:56 PM
RE: i heard he lives down a river somewhere - by Maia - October 16, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: i heard he lives down a river somewhere - by Breccan - October 17, 2018, 11:58 AM