Phoenix Maplewood Tell-Tale heart
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He wasn't sure what to expect but he had been expecting to be told that him withholding such information had been wrong, instead Aviana understood and suggested that everyone be on their best behavior outside of Morningside. He absolutely agreed but at the same time he had never known it to be a problem before. What he knew of everyone who was or had been a Morningsider was that they were almost always well behaved though mistakes had been made. They normally handled problems within the borders, or inside themselves. He really hated that he hadn't noticed just how badly Aditya was feeling inside. He couldn't waste the time now to sit and mope, he had responsibility to everyone now. "You're right. Luckily for us Undersea is filled with...my remaining family on Catori's side. My Dad's mate. Coelacanth, fondly named Seelie, runs it. She loves us all and her mate Stockholm is more confused and I think hurt and shocked by Aditya's outburst then angry. Our other Allie Easthollow, is where Dawn and I were born. I have deep history with them...I chose them over Morningside when I was a small pup. Stayed until I was requested back. Valette is a fair woman but she isn't....giving and extremely forgiving like Seelie. If someone here causes a big problem there, she would expect something to be done" he went into the history of their allies a bit unsure how much Aviana knew but knowing Desdemona knew little to nothing.

When Aviana asked what had caused it Sunny fell silent, thinking it over. Aditya was close to Aunt Seelie and he knew that Aunt Seelie loved Aditya but Sunny, with his small experience with love, had no idea the real depth of their relationship. Using the knowledge of their closeness and what Stockholm had said, it slowly dawned on him though he wasn't sure. "Well....I know Adi and Seelie were close. I thought they were friends. When Dawn and him broke up he was seriously wounded and then Dawn vanished leaving him to lead alone. It got to him. I...wasnt there for him. I thought he went to get comfort from Seelie but he apparently tried to take her away from Stockholm and Undersea. Maybe he loved her and had just snapped, showing it badly" he obviously was unsure of it but it was a guess and as close to a reason as he could get. He didn't want to just assume Aditya had gone off the deep end. "I hope he returns someday but for now knowing what he did, I think him leaving was smart. He could have attacked one of us. You both can tell others who knew Aditya." he finished and looked at them both sadly, wondering how each one felt. "I am sorry this happened but we'll get through it. I will never abandon Morningside"
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
Tell-Tale heart - by Sunny - October 17, 2018, 03:44 PM
RE: Tell-Tale heart - by Aviana - October 17, 2018, 03:50 PM
RE: Tell-Tale heart - by RIP Desdemona - October 17, 2018, 08:36 PM
RE: Tell-Tale heart - by Sunny - October 18, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: Tell-Tale heart - by Aviana - October 19, 2018, 07:32 AM
RE: Tell-Tale heart - by RIP Desdemona - October 19, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: Tell-Tale heart - by Sunny - October 19, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: Tell-Tale heart - by Aviana - October 26, 2018, 07:42 AM
RE: Tell-Tale heart - by RIP Desdemona - October 28, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: Tell-Tale heart - by Sunny - November 03, 2018, 08:56 PM