Phoenix Maplewood Feels like years
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny thought it over and then smiled. He supposed that it was true, the pack would still be supporting him as leader just as they had supported him where he was now. He didn't know if that was a Morningside thing or just how every pack worked. One for all and all for one. "No he didn't but I think Dawn was always supposed to take over. She's the more levelheaded one. But from watching him I learned. It's my job to think of the pack as a whole first and never myself over it. I will care for all, make sure everyone is fed and enforce rules and laws to make sure nothing bad happens....even when it's hard to enforce them" his mind went to Engel who had been forced out for saying he couldn't help himself. He had smelled heat scent before but he was really young then, would it be different now?

"I have ideas too. It'll be sort of a new beginning. When Dad died everything went downhill. I want it to be different. I want bonds to be strong enough that if something happens to me, Morningside will continue on through the grief as one strong unit not...everyone losing their minds." he finished and then looked at the sky, a slow smile forming on his maw. He thought his dad would be proud of him, watching from above or wherever he was.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
Feels like years - by Sunny - October 17, 2018, 04:59 PM
RE: Feels like years - by RIP Valette - October 17, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: Feels like years - by Sunny - October 17, 2018, 05:28 PM
RE: Feels like years - by RIP Valette - October 17, 2018, 05:33 PM
RE: Feels like years - by Sunny - October 18, 2018, 02:07 PM
RE: Feels like years - by RIP Valette - October 22, 2018, 06:17 AM
RE: Feels like years - by Sunny - October 24, 2018, 06:23 PM
RE: Feels like years - by RIP Valette - October 26, 2018, 07:49 AM
RE: Feels like years - by Sunny - November 03, 2018, 09:01 PM
RE: Feels like years - by RIP Valette - November 05, 2018, 11:55 AM