Silvertip Mountain under thunder’s bruised and snarling sky
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The ashy male did not seem aggressive and so Nyx's body relaxed a bit. Tulugak however was more on edge than ever. Nyx felt his claws digging in the soft flesh beneath her midnight coat as he padded, much like a cat, and pulled on her fur. Did he want her to move? But he could easily fly? Though the two creatures were bonded, Nyx was still rather uninformed when it came to their alliance. It almost seemed as if the selfish bird was worried about her in some way.

She followed the male's gaze to Tulugak, then nodded her head. This is Tulugak, my travelling companion. I believe he is leading me somewhere, but I have yet to find out where. She informed the stranger. Perhaps like this she could get to know these parts of the Teekon better. She was especially interested in what packs were crazy enough to settle so high above the ground.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
under thunder’s bruised and snarling sky - by Illidan - October 19, 2018, 03:53 PM
RE: under thunder’s bruised and snarling sky - by Illidan - December 06, 2018, 08:59 PM
RE: under thunder’s bruised and snarling sky - by Nocturnal - December 17, 2018, 11:38 AM