The Tangle that wasn't very cash money of you
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Mallaidh is quiet for a long moment, trying to muster up whatever energy she has left to go home and throw in the towel. Saarthal is gone, without a trace, and she has to accept that. Like Varinril. All the girls to make promises to her have vanished and she doesn’t know why it hurts so much.

Another scent eventually wafts in her direction and one ear twitches, listening to the noise of the forest, and slowly turning her head to look around. It isn’t until the strangled sound comes that she locates the exact location and she shifts her weight, making to stand and turn at the same time to stand face to face with someone that should look like her Étoille. Even one of the wounds bears similar to her… father? She misses him and it hurts to look at the boy, turning away to gather herself.

It is not the actual wounds, as painful as they look, do not caught her to turn and she clears her head and looks back to young wolf. “I’m sorry, you look like someone I know.” Mallaidh swallows the lump and steels herself, shifting her initial strain into something productive. “Do you need help?”

It doesn’t take much to figure out Silkie is part of Drageda and that he’s been missing but it does take time to coax him to follow, taking him back with her.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
that wasn't very cash money of you - by Mallaidh - October 28, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: that wasn't very cash money of you - by Silkie - November 03, 2018, 07:21 AM
RE: that wasn't very cash money of you - by Mallaidh - November 04, 2018, 10:32 AM