Lost Creek Hollow i just want somebody near me
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
*GRABS*

While she had originally moped about another restart she found it not so hard to start over. The only thing that worried her was the lack of herbs and the way the air grew colder...she needed to find more medicine for her stock. She was on her way out of the borders to look around when the breeze blew to her a scent. It was somewhat familiar but strange all the same and as she drifted toward it she realised whoever was nearby carried the scent of Howl's pack, their Ally, Easthollow. Excited to meet another Easthollow wolf and wondering if they could tell her more of Howl, she eagerly loped in that direction.

As she spotted the stranger, a light coated pretty female, she stretched her Maw into a friendly grin even though she noticed with hesitation that the female sat awfully close to the borders. She sniffed the wind for a moment, surprised to find a lingering scent of someone else nearby but they didn't smell of pack at all. More wary now she gave a quick glance around, purple-blue eyes widening and being the only sign of her wariness as she piped out a cheery "Howdy! You're from Easthollow right? I'm Hyacinth, what's your name?" she beamed her full on southern hospitality at the lady, tail wagging side to side.
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
Messages In This Thread
i just want somebody near me - by Aerasha - October 28, 2018, 10:52 PM
RE: i just want somebody near me - by Tulimaq - October 28, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: i just want somebody near me - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - October 28, 2018, 11:50 PM
RE: i just want somebody near me - by Aerasha - October 30, 2018, 08:52 PM
RE: i just want somebody near me - by Tulimaq - November 01, 2018, 01:21 PM