Duskfire Glacier Cause you could see yourself trapped in my eyes
146 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
He was gone. 

Her one friend in this cold place, the one her heart had begun to stir ever so feebly for. 

He would not return. Even if he did, Siarut would not accept him with open arms - not again. Not after this second disappearance. 

The night found her sleepless once more though this time it was not the fault of her disturbing past; the blame fell on her mind, which would not leave her be. It plagued her with betrayal and loss though she had tried to block it out. 

Idly, she wondered if the numbness might have been better as she slipped from her nook silently. Her breath rose in white puffs as her paws moved steadily over fallen leaves, accompanied by their soft rustle. She did not bother to silence her steps, for she was not hunting and she didn't expect company at this hour. 

Tapeesa wandered, her path leading her to the forest. She entered with confidence, unafraid of the dark that washed over her. The shaman was no longer the same timid girl she had been upon entering Teekon, she moved with purposeful strides - anger fueling her - and this was visible in her hardened gaze. 

She had come south on the promise of fertile grounds and had joined nanuk for family yet she felt more alone with every passing day.  

Uki embraced the solitude, the loneliness, readily for it seemed that this was what she was meant for. 

The darkness gave way to a snowy plane illuminated by the myriad of colorful auroras weaving across the sky, accompanied by the soft twinkle of the stars. 

Uki approached, the sound of her heartbeat the only noise to be heard as she settled on her launches amidst the snow. Her moonlight gaze was drawn to the heavens, watching the lights as they danced over her. 

"I thought you would stay," she whispered yet the words still seemed a shout on the hushed plane. It was the only admittance of hurt she would give aloud, for Tomkin was no longer here to hear her words. 

The only one left to listen was the night.
"And you're tired of not being strong."
Messages In This Thread
Cause you could see yourself trapped in my eyes - by Uki - October 29, 2018, 09:21 AM