Blackbeak Bluff Red is such a lovely colour on you but you won't be needing those
know yourself and go in swinging
37 Posts
Ooc — Jem
ahh this was so cute to type<3

she's fixed with quite the unfittingly serious stare from the boy for a few uneasy moments but lets relief wash over her when he lets her spoken thought slip past without dwelling on it. serious talk and expressing her emotions and all that blah blah shit had most definitely never been a strong point of ali's so whenever she accidentally came out with something that could potentially have some sort of deeper meaning she was quick to backtrack and move back to more light hearted conversing. 

the brief awkward moment of trying to even just imagine something so much larger than the mind could cope with that left you with an odd kind of inner ache was quickly abandoned by the two in a silent type of mutual agreement as normality was restored in the mere resumed wagging of his tail. she'd follow up by allowing her own gold streaked tail to swish from side to side as teal eyes lit up with pure amusement when he claimed she was silly for suggesting they were savage. why was she not even surprised that he'd taken that so literally and she lifts her head to gaze up at the seagulls circling around each other at a much higher distance now, smirk curling across her features as she held in the urge to snort. that could definitely provide some further amusement in the future if she delved into her rather large collection of sarcasm and slang-like comments. perhaps it seemed maybe a bit mean to straight away want to take advantage of his cluelessness but it was actually intended in the most good-natured way it could be. which is why she didn't correct his interpreatation of her words and simply let her eyes fall back down to rest on his- smile still lingering all the same.

"well i can see why you fit in with them so" she murmured, eyes almost uncharacteristically soft. it wasn't like it wasn't true, he had made her laugh more than once since meeting and she didn't feel the worry of him taking a compliment too seriously. she hated it when others would instantly cling to any 'nice' thing she said, it wasn't that big a deal like. she watches on curiously as he comes out with another sentence that would've left her cringing for days had it been anyone else but he just said it so matter of factly that made it oddly okay. and damn how the hell was he so optimistic? she was surprised to realise she actually envied his optimistic albeit naive view on the world. she shrugs at what he says next "maybe, doesn't matter much now though" she doesn't want to go into it so it's left at that. frankly she simply doesn't care if they miss her. this was her life now, gotta just keep looking forward.

free spirit, she smiles vaguely at that description. she likes it, because it's true isn't it? most would take her inability to remain fixed to one set of people as a negative trait but of course he managed to make it into something good. she's feeling increasingly optimistic in his presence and so she nods at what he says. "i guess i did like her, maybe you're right...joining a pack isn't that big a deal i guess like if i decide i don't like it i can always leave....i gotta be more carefree" the smile remains as she tries to grab onto his attitude. her head tilts as she fixes him with the rarest ever warm stare. "you know lucas you're actually probably wiser than most the other idiots out there who think they know everything- don't let anyone try to convince you otherwise" she's completely shocked by the protectiveness she feels towards the boy, the thought of someone trying to stamp out his flame makes her proper angry.
[Image: ezgif-com-crop-1.gif]