Broken Boulder but if i'm never your hero, i can never let you down
you're an angry blade & you're brave but you're all alone
117 Posts
Ooc — croc
Then like a bird he begins to peck at the fur and flesh that lined Alarian's back. None were big enough to cause alarm but he made sure each one would bleed. He held the male's lithe sides between his front legs and once upon a time he would have felt awkward and flustered at such a position — especially after Eris had informed him of the natural feelings behind such actions — but he did not do it out of comfort now. There was anger and control in his actions.

He considered just latching his jaws onto the male's tail but didn't. He did not plan on taking trophies. Not yet. Ulf knew this would require time but he just wanted to leave a reminder of his newfound attitude. He would not be hurt this time. He was no longer a helpless creature lost in the world. He held all the cards and even Ulf knew killing Alarian right now was very possible.

Hurt. He whispered gruffly, accent thick even on the one word. Hurt. He spoke sterner this time and placed one final rough nip where he had started.

hurt hurt hurt me more
and i'll eat eat eat you whole
Messages In This Thread
RE: but if i'm never your hero, i can never let you down - by Ulf - October 31, 2018, 04:51 PM