Altar of Twilight but the lights come on, once every year
dayvan cowboy
99 Posts
Ooc — Laur
The stranger paused, then turned to him revealing a face that was so unlike those Lucca was used to that he let out an audible sound of confusion. The man looked as if he was part-deer, or at least seemed that way with his slender limbs and elongated muzzle. His fur was decidedly wolfish, however, a deep pitch in colour with a matching gaze. The boy shifted awkwardly, though the man's gentle words put him slightly more at ease. He dipped his head in turn, though not nearly in as regal manner as the other.

I-I'm sorry, sir, but I'm looking for my brother; he looks like me but lighter...and smaller...and he has a black stripe down his back a-and green eyes! He started slow, calm, but the words were quick to pick up their pace and began to tumble from his mouth breathlessly - once he had started he couldn't stop. I'm scared he's hurt and I've been trying to follow his scent but I lost it and now I'm even more lost and Tegan's a scout so I think he'd be okay but I'm really worried because, I mean, he's not the smartest wolf around but he's my brother and...and I...

The tears that had been mere pinpricks at the corner of his eyes now began to well and fall as he blubbered to the poor stranger who, moments ago, had just been minding his own business.
Messages In This Thread
but the lights come on, once every year - by Cavendish - November 02, 2018, 10:34 AM
RE: but the lights come on, once every year - by Lucca - November 03, 2018, 12:32 AM
RE: but the lights come on, once every year - by Cavendish - November 04, 2018, 10:28 AM
RE: but the lights come on, once every year - by Lucca - November 07, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: but the lights come on, once every year - by Cavendish - November 10, 2018, 09:50 PM