Witch's Marsh i just want to feel alright
2 Posts
Ooc —

his manifestation upon this current plain is not narratively opaque but obscured, for whether he even knows how he came to be here in this moment is not clear. yet his placement in this marsh is fitting, his slender figure wrapped by damp fur, so as to exaggerate his underfed qualities and make all the more of him a spectre. the nature of the place has given him a faintly greenish hue, creating something all the more unnatural.

if bartleby is bothered by the wet--or, truly, of the multitudinous bugs that beset him, being, as this is, a swamp--it is impossible to discern. he drifts through the space, coming to a stop every so often by some bended tree or particularly deep indent. there does not seem to be a pattern to his movements, or if there is, it is secret, as are many of bartebly's finer qualities. it is in this way he discovers the woman in the mudpit, coming to a stop near where she's fallen as if she were another one of his contemplative boughs. his colorless gaze seems to look through her rather than at her, impassive to her situation, til at length it is revealed he is making some study of her, observing simply, "it is deep here."
Messages In This Thread
i just want to feel alright - by Aerasha - November 02, 2018, 10:48 PM
RE: i just want to feel alright - by Bartleby - November 03, 2018, 09:40 AM
RE: i just want to feel alright - by Aerasha - November 03, 2018, 12:53 PM
RE: i just want to feel alright - by Bartleby - November 09, 2018, 10:06 AM
RE: i just want to feel alright - by Aerasha - November 09, 2018, 05:42 PM