Bitterroot Valley if you could shine brighter, I’d be the dark
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
The freezing of the night had brought to mind the urgency of finding new members and also the fact that they hadn't been stocking the caches. Without new members they would have one hell of a rough winter and without food they definitely couldn't survive. He took off from Morningside this morning to try his paw at hunting, picking up the trail of deer and much to his joy a male wolf too. He hurried along and spotted three deer huddled together and crept toward them slowly. The wind shifted directions suddenly and blew his scent to them, but he crouched down and did his best to hide which thanlfutha resulted in the small herd only letting a wail of alarm.

Standing back up he resumed his patient stalking, eyes focused until he heard the sound of an approaching wolf. Turning his head he spotted the male going for the deer and cursed though he quickly stood and bolted forward, slower then the male by a little so he could see what Doe he went after and assist. Not wanting any problems he tried to gather the male's attention "Together! he shouted, hoping the other would realise he only wanted to help. Hopefully they could agree to split the catch too. Taking down a deer alone was almost certain failure though so he was pretty hopeful in being accepted.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
if you could shine brighter, I’d be the dark - by Lars - November 03, 2018, 05:48 AM
RE: if you could shine brighter, I’d be the dark - by Sunny - November 04, 2018, 09:22 AM
Absolute - by Lars - November 06, 2018, 02:27 PM