Heron Lake Plateau Tiptoe Thru' the Tulips with Me
PPC
185 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
He was a mess; resembling something foul that would have been at home in a rotten cache, covered in pond scum, mud, bits of leaf litter, and the odd tuft of a goose feather. Tywyll hadn't meant to get so distracted or so lost on his adventure. He was home now though, slogging across the plateau to one of his favorite napping spots, completely unaware of the panic that his seven-day bender might have caused. He was tired. He needed a nap, a meal,  bath - maybe not in that order.

As he went, Tywyll yawned and half-waddled his way across the wilting grass until he spied a familiar figure. It was weird that nobody noticed him crossing back in to the territory; then again, most of the adults were probably out searching for him. The figure was busying themselves with the undergrowth. Ty sped up and burst from the grass with a yip, and tumbled in to the poorly maintained garden in the next instant, completely missing his intended mark. As his chin hit the dirt, the plants crunched beneath his body and he was left looking wearily up at Owen. But he was smiling anyways, and let out a pleased sigh.
Messages In This Thread
Tiptoe Thru' the Tulips with Me - by Owen - November 03, 2018, 03:40 PM
RE: Tiptoe Thru' the Tulips with Me - by Tye - November 03, 2018, 03:54 PM
RE: Tiptoe Thru' the Tulips with Me - by Owen - November 03, 2018, 04:06 PM
RE: Tiptoe Thru' the Tulips with Me - by Tye - November 03, 2018, 06:49 PM
RE: Tiptoe Thru' the Tulips with Me - by Owen - November 03, 2018, 11:02 PM