Duck Lake A silence lays upon the valley
105 Posts
Ooc —
Sorin sighed slightly at her words. But it wasn't directed at her, more at himself. The battle of his heart and head waged deep inside, pulling him in opposite directions. His heart yearned for connection, and his head threw itself against any such interactions. He was ripped from the inside, being torn apart by what he desired, and what he knew he should not pursue, lest it destroy him once again. And though this war waged, besides his sigh he showed no outward sign.

"Elysium" he whispered to himself, testing the word and finding he liked the sound, the way it rolled off the tongue. he nodded briefly as she finished, internalizing the information she gave about the pack. Should he ever be in the area, it would be good to know where packs might be situated.

"A few weeks" he responded briefly. "I've met a few others, but I haven't been near any packs." He paused for a moment, thinking about his travels. "I have picked up scent south of here though, so you'd probably find packs in that direction." He knew, being on a scouting mission, she was probably looking for packs to make contact with.
Messages In This Thread
A silence lays upon the valley - by Sorin - November 03, 2018, 11:07 PM
RE: A silence lays upon the valley - by Lily - November 04, 2018, 01:36 PM
RE: A silence lays upon the valley - by Sorin - November 06, 2018, 11:46 AM
RE: A silence lays upon the valley - by Lily - November 08, 2018, 11:07 PM
RE: A silence lays upon the valley - by Sorin - November 09, 2018, 02:01 AM
RE: A silence lays upon the valley - by Lily - November 09, 2018, 11:34 PM
RE: A silence lays upon the valley - by Sorin - November 15, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: A silence lays upon the valley - by Lily - November 19, 2018, 10:22 PM