Heron Lake Plateau giblets
PPC
185 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
Sorry for the lag on this!

His nose went squish against someone's bottom, and it wasn't a pleasant feeling. Afterwards, as the accidental target drew away from him and wheeled about with teeth flashing, he was shaking his head and trying to get a good gust of air through his bent nose, pawing at it like it would forever be askew unless he tended to it right this second. Then again, the moment he caught those shiny white teeth in his periphery he was back-pedaling.

Tywyll would've apologized if it was anyone else but, being both an idiot child and a boy, he thought it was pretty funny. More amusing was the fact he recognized that face — it was the PHEEBS! Phoebe! Sure, his last encounter with her had only been sliiighty better (but still awful), but it wasn't like he had aimed for her butt and inserted his nose anywhere on purpose.

Oh, pfffft, its not that bad — but then she mentioned that he might go bathe and drown in the lake and that wasn't a pleasant thought, making his already sore nose do a scrunchy thing and his ears to fold back. I wouldn't die! The heck is wrong with you Pheeb. He could swim really well too! Probably! He hadn't tried to swim anywhere super deep but -- but -- oh whatever. I bet I can swim better than you anyway!
Messages In This Thread
giblets - by Tye - November 04, 2018, 12:15 AM
RE: giblets - by Phoebe - November 06, 2018, 12:12 AM
RE: giblets - by Tye - November 07, 2018, 08:48 PM
RE: giblets - by Phoebe - November 18, 2018, 02:09 AM
RE: giblets - by Tye - November 26, 2018, 03:24 AM