Lost Creek Hollow i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son
205 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Terance greeted Breccan and invited him to join in on their patrol. Breccan nodded his response; he didn't really feel like it, but he also didn't want to be alone, either. He was stuck in the middle of all these big feelings, and maybe this would help to get his mind off of Rannoch. The girl, introduced as Nuna, showed apparent interest in him, but didn't speak. Breccan regarded her cautiously for a long moment, his ears tilted back and his tail low as he regarded her.

She seemed friendly and more inquisitive than anything else; there wasn't anything particularly aggressive about her stance. Innately, Breccan was a social and curious pup despite the dark cloud currently hovering over his head, so he offered a small wiggle of his tail and the ghost of a smile. "I'm Breccan," he said, allowing his ears to shift into an upright position as his nostrils quivered and he took in her new scent.
Messages In This Thread
i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Terance - November 04, 2018, 05:23 AM
RE: i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Nunataq - November 04, 2018, 08:24 AM
RE: i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Breccan - November 06, 2018, 10:10 AM
RE: i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Terance - November 09, 2018, 10:12 AM
RE: i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Nunataq - November 12, 2018, 11:32 AM
RE: i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Breccan - November 19, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Nunataq - December 15, 2018, 02:23 PM