Coconut Grove the day is done, but i'm having fun
THE REGULATOR'S SWINGING PENDULUM
129 Posts
Ooc — lauren

rannveig had too much time on his hands in the teekon - with skellige's imperial presence out of his hair, and the incessant natterings of deirdre something of a distant memory, the boy defaulted back to his true nature; which was, to put it kindly, a total lazy-ass slouch.

he had spent the morning casually wandering, walking the way a wolf does when he has no destination: swerving here, inspecting something interesting there -- but there wasn't much at all about this place that was interesting, right up until he found the most curious of rocks.

rannveig froze in his tracks and tilted his head, ears flat as his emerald gaze beheld this strange rock.

it was a hairy rock, to be specific - and that rough brown hide that wrapped around its' somewhat spherical form was a little confusing to rannveig. he nudged the item with a toe and watched as it languidly rolled in the sand; it was heavy, and he heard somewhere inside of it the groaning contents of something... liquid?

well - that was confusing. rannveig hadn't ever seen a stone so perplexing, so he set the rock, brown hide and all, between his teeth and started to gnaw with a child's ambition.

help me inhale,
and mend it with you.

Messages In This Thread
the day is done, but i'm having fun - by Rannveig - November 04, 2018, 01:05 PM
RE: the day is done, but i'm having fun - by Aditya - November 04, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: the day is done, but i'm having fun - by Rannveig - November 04, 2018, 01:35 PM
RE: the day is done, but i'm having fun - by Aditya - November 07, 2018, 04:51 PM
RE: the day is done, but i'm having fun - by Rannveig - November 08, 2018, 07:23 PM
RE: the day is done, but i'm having fun - by Aditya - November 08, 2018, 07:53 PM
RE: the day is done, but i'm having fun - by Rannveig - November 17, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: the day is done, but i'm having fun - by Aditya - November 17, 2018, 01:13 PM
RE: the day is done, but i'm having fun - by Rannveig - November 17, 2018, 01:48 PM
RE: the day is done, but i'm having fun - by Aditya - November 17, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: the day is done, but i'm having fun - by Rannveig - November 27, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: the day is done, but i'm having fun - by Aditya - November 28, 2018, 09:27 PM
RE: the day is done, but i'm having fun - by Rannveig - December 06, 2018, 07:06 PM
RE: the day is done, but i'm having fun - by Aditya - December 11, 2018, 10:58 PM
RE: the day is done, but i'm having fun - by Rannveig - December 20, 2018, 07:21 PM