Qeya River I think you should know you don't have to stay
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Ephraim assures her he is fine, chirping loudly from a distance before making his way over. In a few short months, she’s seen him grow and acclimate to their ways with ease. He listens well and works to improve where he lacks and she’s glad to see such drive. She doesn’t spend a lot of time comparing him to her and Wildfire’s children, as all of them are unique in their own ways, but there’s a fondness for the boy that makes it difficult not to look at him as if he might fit it with them anyway.

“Sha,” she tells him absently, nodding her head once. “Hungry?” she asks, turning her nose to lead him onward and put use to their exploration. “There’s one more place I want to visit before we go home. An enemy of Drageda resided there but it’s been a long time since I’ve seen a single wolf from there, even before we left. I want to make sure they’re gone.”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
I think you should know you don't have to stay - by Ephraim - November 05, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: I think you should know you don't have to stay - by Antumbra - November 18, 2018, 12:31 PM