Qeya River I think you should know you don't have to stay
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
He affirms her question and she dips her head, devoting half her attention to sniffing out prey and the other half to Ephraim’s questions. She does not mind that he asks. He has a lot of learn. He may not have been born in Drageda but he’d been brought in young enough to be molded as if he had been.

“No, not quite,” she tells him and lifts her head, nose twitching her nose a little. “They broke off from the Phoenix wolves when the alpha pair split. I don’t know the details,” she explains. Maybe she doesn’t remember. It doesn’t matter. “When we got rid of the Phoenix wolves, they were no longer a threat. A parasite in the taiga. I hope to see they got what they deserved.”

Thuringwethil licks her lips a little, something interesting wafting in their direction. She isn’t certain what it is just yet but she diverts their path away from the river.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
I think you should know you don't have to stay - by Ephraim - November 05, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: I think you should know you don't have to stay - by Antumbra - November 25, 2018, 02:28 PM