Blacktail Deer Plateau I know it's dire my time today
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
As he listened, Siq could damn near feel the passion in Kavik’s voice as he went to try and explain his point of view of things. ‘How could he try and stop all the silly shit going on outside the pack?’ the Demon asked himself. He’s the Alpha of the pack, not the whole damn world.

As far as kindness, Siq had tried it a bit. He hadn’t sought Krarius out to smack him up for snitching. That was kind as it was. So would he be doing a good deed every day he hadn’t looked for the mousey dude?

In reference to opening up and allowing others in, Siq knew he was fully incapable of it. Every face he saw screamed at him to not show anything, to not give anything, to be on guard and let nothing stand between you and triumph. Whether it be a rank promotion, or a basic kill. Everything was a contest, everything held opportunities to boost you higher or drag you down in the pack; you had to defend your honor at a moments notice. 
That was his life, and he knew it was eternally impossible for him to just require his brain so readily. To just unravel the entirety of his past, and go on anew. 
So the Rogue remained silent on that, as well.

Ultimately Siqsa didn’t want to be made a fool of had he decided to change his entire manner. He couldn’t forgive himself had he tried and found the pack to just be waiting for him to show weakness; all in all, to ruin him right then and there.

The wolfdog admired what trust Kavik had for Liri. He also chastised the leader for such high trust, as he had seen a few in his birth pack fall for such antics. Women could abude just as much as men, and it was a horrible site to watch siblings drowned or broken in blackmailings. To hear a woman scream out as she was ruined against her will, or a man curse his livelihood because he had come home to a den of dead spawn. The world was wicked, indeed.

Throughout this entire response, Siq had stayed silent, trying to figure his own path between his past and his future. It wasn’t until Kavik inquired of Arana that the bastard almost broke his open mindedness in two. 

Don’t know, and damn sure don’t care.“ He was mad at his sister for a number of things.

Be careful, you don't want this.
Carefree, but there's a dark side that haunts this.
[Image: giphy.gif] 
Want to roll with me? Better know your place-
Because if you look around, 
you'll see you've lost your way.

Messages In This Thread
I know it's dire my time today - by RIP Kavik - November 07, 2018, 06:00 PM
RE: I know it's dire my time today - by Siqsa - November 08, 2018, 01:43 PM
RE: I know it's dire my time today - by RIP Kavik - November 08, 2018, 02:08 PM
RE: I know it's dire my time today - by Siqsa - November 09, 2018, 01:48 PM
RE: I know it's dire my time today - by RIP Kavik - November 12, 2018, 05:01 PM
RE: I know it's dire my time today - by Siqsa - November 13, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: I know it's dire my time today - by RIP Kavik - November 14, 2018, 02:07 PM