Lost Creek Hollow until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh
blood canticle
393 Posts
Ooc — ebony
simply relieved to have ended the brief tension between she and deshyr, mona nodded excitedly. "yes, of course!" the child was very pretty; mona wondered again if she had been sired by the quiet dark brute, but decided it did not matter. deshyr was a member of the hollow, therefore the young mayfair's ward insofar as she remained in mona's company.
"i went to the sunspire just one time," the redfurred woman mused aloud. "it was very tall! i am used to being on the ground. i think i prefer it that way. what do you think, deshyr? do you miss it? murkwater eyes glowed with some concern; was being in the hollow as much of an adjustment for the child as it had been for her?
[Image: footer3.png]
Messages In This Thread
until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Mona - November 08, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Deshyr - November 08, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Mona - November 09, 2018, 09:49 AM
RE: until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Deshyr - November 28, 2018, 10:59 AM
RE: until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Mona - November 28, 2018, 06:46 PM
RE: until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Deshyr - December 11, 2018, 03:22 PM
RE: until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Mona - December 17, 2018, 05:09 PM