Blacktail Deer Plateau I am home, Countess
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Joining 
Corvus was pleased to be back on his feet again and eager to rejoin his pack — if they would have him. He figured they would, though a lot could happen in a month's time. Would they believe his reason for being absent? He couldn't be sure until the alphas revealed it themselves. His thoughts drifted to Minori. Corvus could only make out a hazy vision of her, wounded by the bear as he was. However, he was not coherent enough to discern the extent of her wounds. He'd be lying if he said worry wasn't forming knots in his stomach, but Minori was strong. She was probably fine. He was prepared for an onslaught of fury when they'd meet again. A twinge of guilt did prick at him, though he knew well his disappearance wasn't his fault. Still, he couldn't imagine her having taken him going MIA well.

With the border close by, he cleared his mind. He'd spent the last month marinating in these thoughts, and his loose ends would be tied with time. Corvus reared his head to call for his alphas, his low voice carrying easily through the crisp air. He made sure to come at an hour with decent sunlight, though his schedule had been altered by his caretaker to be more diurnal. That would surely revert with time. Corvus impatiently awaited the arrival of someone — anyone, really. Just being back at the plateau filled him with vigor. Perhaps he was more attached to this group than he previously thought. Absence truly did make the heart grow fonder.

Since there are so many characters here, this thread no longer has a posting order. Hope that's alright! @Grezig @Kavik @Siqsa @Ruenna @Siege
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
I am home, Countess - by Corvus - November 09, 2018, 02:49 PM
RE: I am home, Countess - by RIP Grezig - November 09, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: I am home, Countess - by Siqsa - November 09, 2018, 03:08 PM
RE: I am home, Countess - by Minori - November 09, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: I am home, Countess - by Siege - November 09, 2018, 03:17 PM
RE: I am home, Countess - by Ruenna - November 09, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: I am home, Countess - by RIP Kavik - November 09, 2018, 03:54 PM
RE: I am home, Countess - by Corvus - November 09, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: I am home, Countess - by RIP Grezig - November 09, 2018, 05:37 PM
RE: I am home, Countess - by Siqsa - November 09, 2018, 06:20 PM