Silver Creek hypnotize me with that motion
78 Posts
Ooc —
the pale agouti fellow trailed behind his darker brother with a swishing tail and complete expression of apathy. there wasn't much around there that was pulling his attention, but he supposed that it was important that he stuck around to help grayson locate their next intended claim. every so often as they would move across the terrain, he would purposefully bump against addison and then turn to face her with a sharp glint in his eye. harrison never seemed to antagonize her beyond this point, but he had made a relatively fun little game out of the whole ordeal so that he had a way to pass the time.

when the trio pulled up to a trickling creek that wistfully cut through the terrain as it passed, it seemed that grayson had taken a liking to it. harrison glanced around them with a thoughtful frown, ears swiveling atop his head as he allowed the question to hang in the air far far too long. just when he thought grayson might get irritated with him for not responding, the charmer shrugged his shoulders and then exhaled sharply.

“i dunno, gray... you sure you don't want a forest or something?” he mused, taking a second glance around the territory. there was mischief in his gaze that suggested he might not really care where they landed, but he did like to push his brother's buttons. “i mean this is cute and all, but is this where you want your kids growing up? falling in the creek? turning into squids?” harrison prattled on for a while before he turned to face his darker brother with a crooked smirk that stretched the left half of his face.
Messages In This Thread
hypnotize me with that motion - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 02:28 AM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Addison - November 10, 2018, 02:51 AM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Harrison - November 10, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Addison - November 10, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Harrison - November 10, 2018, 04:11 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Grayson - November 11, 2018, 08:34 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Addison - November 13, 2018, 12:29 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Harrison - November 13, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Grayson - November 14, 2018, 03:39 PM