Silver Creek hypnotize me with that motion
66 Posts
Ooc — mercury
harrison she likes considerably less than her other siblings. he is a clown, a fool. of course, she cannot let this emotion slip through--there must be no cracks in her dutiful facade. she bears his taunts with long-fused patience and his jests with an impassive face, and stands quietly while the two men parry with words, attempting to decide. then she feels grayson's blue gaze land on her, and she is quiet for a short moment, gathering up her thoughts.

i see no fault in the place, addison says quietly, her posture low and her stare averted. like the most adept of thespians, she knows her role. it is secluded enough to protect the family from enemies, but not so much to cut us off entirely. the creek provides fresh water and perhaps good fishing. plenty of resources to provide for pups, in the spring.

she nods once before falling silent, having said her peace. she is under no impression that her brothers will take anything she has to say seriously, but, thus invited, she felt obligated to say something. very often it was a case of 'damned if you do, damned if you don't.' addison very well could have suffered punishment for not using her tongue when asked for it.

instead, she looks toward the creek, waiting for the conversation to continue without her.
Messages In This Thread
hypnotize me with that motion - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 02:28 AM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Addison - November 10, 2018, 02:51 AM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Harrison - November 10, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Addison - November 10, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Harrison - November 10, 2018, 04:11 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Grayson - November 11, 2018, 08:34 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Addison - November 13, 2018, 12:29 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Harrison - November 13, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Grayson - November 14, 2018, 03:39 PM