Silver Creek hypnotize me with that motion
78 Posts
Ooc —
at least the snort was something, even though it seemed like grayson was only doing it to placate him. oh well, he knew he could win some and he knew that he would lose some. he didn't think gray had the best sense of humor anyway; it needed some work. when his darker sibling went on to mention that dawson was up ahead and scouting, harrison turned his attention beyond their stopping point and searched the stalwart trees in the distance. what it sounded like was that grayson would humor the request to keep searching, but he had a good feeling about the creek.

addison – of course – chimed in with her opinion of the place. harrison met her with a near-mocking smirk as she spoke and then swung his head around to face grayson. “don't you want to see if we have bad neighbors? hell, it's your call no matter what but i'd say we've got a lot of land in front of us and it's worth a look, huh?” he offered, completely disregarding what his sister might have rationally offered. she didn't know what she was talking about anyway. she was just a girl, after all. it was hard for women to see the fault in a place that was so pretty, he was sure. they had to have been mesmerized by all the things nature had provided for them.

blegh...

harrison released an audible sigh and then fixed his brother with a swift smile. with a single step back and an overly dramatic bow, he took a spot just slightly behind addison. “after you, of course.” then, he proceeded to stare smugly at their surroundings as though he were waiting for someone to take it upon themselves to move forward.
Messages In This Thread
hypnotize me with that motion - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 02:28 AM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Addison - November 10, 2018, 02:51 AM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Harrison - November 10, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Addison - November 10, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Harrison - November 10, 2018, 04:11 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Grayson - November 11, 2018, 08:34 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Addison - November 13, 2018, 12:29 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Harrison - November 13, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Grayson - November 14, 2018, 03:39 PM