Silver Creek girl, you might even provoke me
81 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
i love the backstory

"proven fact," grayson returned with a low chuff of amusement. proven by who? he didn't know. but it's what tantalus told him and so it's what he believed. thus far, aaron's children had avoided the arranged marriage so far-- since they had not quite reached the appropriate age. now, however, it would seem they'd all be old enough. and so when the pack was established and all the wolves were acquainted, grayson would have to pair everyone off-- including his sister, who he worried for. he could only hope a capable man joined their ranks, and not some low-life, useless piece of garbage man. he knew how badly she wanted to uphold her duties as a woman.

cyclone, on the other hand... grayson could not decide where her morals lied. she kept herself in line, mostly, but she was not raised the same as he or his siblings. there was a difference. he wondered how aaron had handled this difference when he came to the wilds. he wished he would have asked. he wondered if his father would have even told him.

he craned his neck to pull a dried leaf from her fur, at the base of her neck near her scruff. she was mostly presentable otherwise. "i'm glad you decided to follow us," he told her, regardless of his uncertainty towards her. cyclone was not a lady in an fashion-- not truly-- but she kept up with the rest of them, and sometimes proved to be a good time. so, he was actually being genuine.
Messages In This Thread
girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 02:38 AM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 10, 2018, 11:34 AM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 10, 2018, 12:16 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 12:27 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 10, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 13, 2018, 10:35 AM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 13, 2018, 05:25 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 14, 2018, 03:23 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 14, 2018, 04:42 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 14, 2018, 05:06 PM