Silver Creek girl, you might even provoke me
196 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
That she would. Of course, the only way she suspected Grayson would really surpass his father’s legacy were if he had a strong woman beside him. Strong in the ways a woman should be. If he meant “with him,” in that sense, then everything would be smooth sailing. If he meant “with him,” in a more general sense, as in he wished her to marry one of his weaker brothers... well, that might very well be a different story. Would she be so upset with that, though? His brothers weren’t awful, and Cyclone suspected one of them would end up beta. That was a perfectly pleasant and welcome position to be in.

Her rivalry with Addison was perhaps the only thing that might put a worm in her proverbial apple. The Odolf sister seemed to have it out for her, and Cyclone was baffled as to why. Probably because she couldn’t stand the thought of somebody skipping her in the pecking order. Or maybe she didn’t want somebody boning her dad. Or her brothers. Cyclone smirked to herself at that thought and how much it would annoy the ever-loving crap out of Addison.

Wouldn’t miss it for the world, darling, she replied, but it was unclear if it was sarcasm or a genuine statement. Like Grayson, she often skirted the line with who she really was, and it did not appear that was going to stop anytime soon. How long before you play matchmaker? she asked. If he had a timeline, she had not heard about it. Thankfully, back on the ranch, she had been allowed time to grieve Jethro’s disappearance and assumed death. If it hadn’t been for that, she likely would have been paired already and would not have been able to follow Grayson and his lot here.
Messages In This Thread
girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 02:38 AM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 10, 2018, 11:34 AM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 10, 2018, 12:16 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 12:27 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 10, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 13, 2018, 10:35 AM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 13, 2018, 05:25 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 14, 2018, 03:23 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 14, 2018, 04:42 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 14, 2018, 05:06 PM