Silver Creek girl, you might even provoke me
81 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
"a whole month," parroted grayson with a sneering tone. she was entirely correct, but it still amused the odolf all the same-- of course a woman would want more than what was offered. and then, to cyclone's comment, grayson said, "ah, not everything is about you, cyclone." he offered her a pressing nudge just below her jawline, and though he meant it quite seriously, his tone and actions conveyed it in a way that was more playful than it was scolding. 

but he meant it. he wouldn't think about giving any wolf a whole year to discuss matters. scoff, hardly even a month. begrudgingly, grayson wondered if two weeks would be pushing it or if it would suffice. he felt perhaps it was a more appropriate timeline. hmpf. he wouldn't give the credit to cyclone, at least.

another yawn pushed it's way to his muzzle. he stifled it, briefly, before letting his jaws gape-- and then snap shut. ah. though he was loathe to admit it, but perhaps the journey had been long on him as well. but whatever, grayson was just glad they'd settled, and that all the women were accounted for. 

"we should rest," he murmured gently to the pale-footed woman beside him, giving her another soft nudge, "we'll have plenty to do in the mornin'."
Messages In This Thread
girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 02:38 AM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 10, 2018, 11:34 AM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 10, 2018, 12:16 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 12:27 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 10, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 13, 2018, 10:35 AM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 13, 2018, 05:25 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 14, 2018, 03:23 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 14, 2018, 04:42 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 14, 2018, 05:06 PM