Blacktail Deer Plateau i found jesus, what a liar
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
His body insisted he slept when night fell, but Corvus had refused. He kept himself on his feet all night long, patrolling the borders and eventually venturing beyond them. Though exhausted, he was denied the option of sleep now that he'd been awake so long. It was frustrating but had to be done for the sake of returning to nocturnality. For now, the nosferatu figured he may as well continue to make himself useful while he was awake. Perhaps he could find something small to hunt and cache for the oncoming winter.

Nose to the ground, Corvus searched for something he could tackle on his own. However, he caught wind of an unfamiliar pack male nearby and decided to go his way first. He spotted him in the distance, noting his speckled dark pelt. This man was one he hadn't met at the border yesterday. It looked like he was patrolling, yet he was in a hurry, for some odd reason. Corvus quirked a brow at this, walking ahead of where the stranger currently was to try and intercept him.

Why the rush? He asked casually once the man had trotted near to where he stood.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
i found jesus, what a liar - by RIP Issun - November 10, 2018, 10:39 AM
RE: i found jesus, what a liar - by Corvus - November 10, 2018, 12:02 PM
RE: i found jesus, what a liar - by RIP Issun - November 10, 2018, 01:08 PM
RE: i found jesus, what a liar - by Corvus - November 10, 2018, 01:32 PM
RE: i found jesus, what a liar - by RIP Issun - November 10, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: i found jesus, what a liar - by Corvus - November 10, 2018, 03:50 PM
RE: i found jesus, what a liar - by RIP Issun - November 20, 2018, 01:41 PM
RE: i found jesus, what a liar - by Corvus - November 21, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: i found jesus, what a liar - by RIP Issun - December 16, 2018, 11:32 AM