Golden Glade from a night that time forgot
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Her deduction had been correct - he was a pack wolf. Or, at least, he belonged to a group.

The sylph's muscles began to relax and her oceanic gaze softened visibly as the pale man made mention of those he travelled with - perhaps, with the moon glinting like pieces of a puzzle in her gaze, she would appear as innocent and dainty as ever, anything but a warrior; inside she remained alert, for it was simply her nature to be so, but it would not be obvious on her gentle features. Another mercenary skill, she supposed - the ability to mask her worries when needed. Faeryn held a great deal of control over her own body, but with it came a swift elegance, for she was a seawolf and seawolves were well adjusted to the strength and flow of the water's current.

"I am not picky," The Renoda began, head dipping and tail swaying smoothly at her hind. "I simply would like a place to settle down," what exactly she meant by that, even she was unsure, but she continued as though she was certain. "I can do whatever is required of me." Now she fell silent, parted lips sealing with another miniscule cloud of air billowing from betwixt them - she would wait for his verdict on her statement, wispy ears of silver inclined in his direction, and hope in silence that he would deem her acceptable.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
Messages In This Thread
from a night that time forgot - by Faeryn - November 10, 2018, 04:31 PM
RE: from a night that time forgot - by Harrison - November 10, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: from a night that time forgot - by Faeryn - November 11, 2018, 05:57 AM
RE: from a night that time forgot - by Harrison - November 13, 2018, 11:40 AM
RE: from a night that time forgot - by Faeryn - November 13, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: from a night that time forgot - by Harrison - November 13, 2018, 05:40 PM
RE: from a night that time forgot - by Faeryn - November 14, 2018, 11:08 AM
RE: from a night that time forgot - by Harrison - December 05, 2018, 10:48 PM