King Elk Forest Every heart has its own skeletons
84 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She wasted no time taking her place at her family member's side, glad for the company as always. She studied the trees as they walked, thinking that she may like this place better than the creek. She would never voice that opinion, though. Effie would be content to settle wherever the men saw fit, and if that was the creek, she wouldn't complain. This forest was close enough anyway, so she could visit and continue to learn the plants that grew here throughout the different seasons. 

But still, she thought it at least a good conversation starter to bring up her attraction to the area. I like it here, she started, smiling as she spoke. I've been trying to learn the plants, so I know if anything helpful or harmful grows here, Effie explained. She was happy to busy herself with things that would benefit their forming pack. She had little else to do right now anyway.
All the variety,
all the charm,
all the beauty of life
is made up of light and shadow
Messages In This Thread
Every heart has its own skeletons - by Effie - November 10, 2018, 10:49 PM
RE: Every heart has its own skeletons - by Harrison - November 13, 2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Every heart has its own skeletons - by Effie - November 21, 2018, 08:02 PM
RE: Every heart has its own skeletons - by Harrison - November 30, 2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Every heart has its own skeletons - by Effie - December 06, 2018, 01:52 PM
RE: Every heart has its own skeletons - by Harrison - December 06, 2018, 11:16 PM
RE: Every heart has its own skeletons - by Effie - January 08, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: Every heart has its own skeletons - by Harrison - January 08, 2019, 06:45 PM
RE: Every heart has its own skeletons - by Effie - January 22, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: Every heart has its own skeletons - by Harrison - February 04, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: Every heart has its own skeletons - by Effie - February 06, 2019, 03:31 PM