King Elk Forest Every heart has its own skeletons
78 Posts
Ooc —
it's okay! there's never any rush with me <3

the pale snake followed after her with a few sniffs and listened to what she had to say about the difference in plants that would grow by the creek and those that would grow in the woods. she seemed to have an affinity for the forest, too. he thought that was good. it meant he wasn't alone in liking the wild wood in comparison to the quaint little creek. he mostly just wanted to get his way, so it came off as being important that the ladies not need to travel far for the essential herbs.

she asked if he was interested in plants, and he didn't want to seem like a douche by telling her that plants were sissy stuff. so, he formed a thoughtful expression and glanced toward her with a bit of a frown. “i just like to know what others know. if something should happen, i'd want to go to the most appropriate person, as well as the person who could handle it the best,” he stated with a shrug to make the thought seem nonchalant. “i'm not much into plants though,” harrison added with a wild smirk.
Messages In This Thread
Every heart has its own skeletons - by Effie - November 10, 2018, 10:49 PM
RE: Every heart has its own skeletons - by Harrison - November 13, 2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Every heart has its own skeletons - by Effie - November 21, 2018, 08:02 PM
RE: Every heart has its own skeletons - by Harrison - November 30, 2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Every heart has its own skeletons - by Effie - December 06, 2018, 01:52 PM
RE: Every heart has its own skeletons - by Harrison - December 06, 2018, 11:16 PM
RE: Every heart has its own skeletons - by Effie - January 08, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: Every heart has its own skeletons - by Harrison - January 08, 2019, 06:45 PM
RE: Every heart has its own skeletons - by Effie - January 22, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: Every heart has its own skeletons - by Harrison - February 04, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: Every heart has its own skeletons - by Effie - February 06, 2019, 03:31 PM